GPP #04: Eating for Alignment
Hi friends! I'm back today with another solo episode and this time I'm talking about my health journey. Since we're still at the beginning of this show and I'm introducing myself to so many of you, I want to share a bit about myself so that you understand my backstory and know why I'm choosing to share the stories (and women) that I am on this show.
Today I'm going to be talking about how I found veganism and I'm breaking the episode up into three parts:
Sri Lanka: Big Mountain, Big Changes
Eating for Alignment
I hope my story inspires you to eat more plants!
In This Episode You'll Learn About...
why Ashley credits her diet and the choices she's made around food for the lifestyle that she's living now
how her trip to Sri Lanka became the catalyst for a new direction in her life
how being injured in a house fire changed her trajectory forever
how Ashley ate during her plant-based pregnancy
Ashley's thoughts on eating as an energy exchange
Ashley's thoughts on Eating for Alignment
If you feel inspired to leave a review for The Good People Podcast on iTunes, I would appreciate it so much! In fact, if you leave a review, please take a screenshot of it and email it to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I'll send you a free copy of my latest eBook "Live in Alignment" on the release date for free!
Need help leaving a review? No problem! Here are some instructions:
1. Launch Apple's Podcast app
2. Tap the Search tab
3. Enter THE GOOD PEOPLE PODCAST
4 Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right
5. Tap the correct photo (hint: it's the one with my face on it)
6. Tap the Reviews tab
7. Tap Write a Review at the bottom
8. Enter your iTunes password to login
9. Tap the Stars to leave a rating (...and then click on 5 stars)
10. Enter title text and content to leave a review
11. Tap Send
12. Take a screenshot of your review
13. Email the screenshot to me at email@example.com
14. Receive your free eBook!
Happy. Thank You. More Please.